Update 2015-03-09: This release has unfortunately been yanked due to serious regressions in launching background processes. It has been replaced by v1.12
I’m very pleased to announce Finit v1.11 — this is the episode where two of my projects finally get married! ツ
- Now using the asynchronous libuEv library for handling all events: signals, timers and listening to sockets or file descriptors.
- Rename NEWS.md –> CHANGELOG.md, with symlinks for
- Attempt to align with http://keepachangelog.com for the ChangeLog
- Travis CI now only invokes Coverity Scan from the ‘dev’ branch. This means that all development, except documentation updates, must go into that branch.
- Fix bug with finit dying when no
ttyis defined in
finit.conf, now even the fallback shell has control over its TTY, see fix in GIT commit dea3ae8 for this.